Sunday, January 30, 2011

So Very Very Sleepy...

  The following post is the result of no sleep and me coming to terms with my own laziness.  If you skipped it, I wouldn't blame you or anything.  Seriously, it's best if you just wait for me to make another post about Hollywood destroying my childhood or something.

  I had spent over two weeks not updating this blog.  What excuse do I have? 

  Let me just say that there’s a huge list of things that I was doing with my free time that kept me from feeding this wonderful little spot of the web with new updates.  Like sleeping.  That’s a very good example.  I also think I spent a lot of time on the can briefly scanning through things that I someday plan to read.  Oh!  And I also flirted with women online for a brief period there.  Things were pretty tight.

  I'll just go ahead and shut off my smartass side and get straight to the point.  I have commitment problems when it comes to net projects, specifically anything that has to do with writing.  Though it’s one of the things that I pride myself on, I’ve hardly ever been able to form great habits around my writing abilities.  It’s either it comes all spewing out in a manner that is personally appealing to me, or I spend about four hours sitting in front of a screen while repeatedly bashing my skull into the keyboard.  The clacking sound that my forehead makes during contact is particularly amusing.

  Clack clack clack slam clack clack clack.  That pretty much sums it up.

  Going on here and updating everyday regardless of whether I feel like it means that I’ll psyche myself out to such a point that I’ll just shut down and stop writing altogether.  So, I’m just going to promise myself that I’m going to write whenever something interesting to write about tickles my brain.  Believe me, I might actually make some posts this way.  For example, take a look at the Muppet post I made just about twenty minutes ago.  Was it great writing?  No, but I wrote about something that I’m relatively passionate about and made a small post on it.  That’s something, right?



  Well, it isn't really much of anything, but I'm proud of it!  Muppets rock and so do you guys.  I love you all.  You deserve the best of everything.  Sadly, I'm too lazy to give you the best of myself.  But that's okay.  Mediocre to average me is still better than no me at all.

  There’s only three people reading my blog anyways, so no one cares.  Expect an update or two tomorrow!  … Or not.   You can never really tell.  That's the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment